A Cúrate Trip with Felix: Madrid & Castile
Cúrate Trips explore destinations through a unique culinary lens, and this Cúrate at Home experience was crafted by Félix Meana to capture the rich flavors of Madrid & Castile.
- Cúrate Morcilla Casera: house made blood sausage, best if broiled or seared in a pan until crisp.
- Cúrate Fresh Chorizo: made with local pork by the Cúrate chefs. Chorizo is an iconic fresh Spanish sausage with smoked pimentón – ready for the grill!
- Organic Judion Beans: large Spanish butter beans, luxurious texture
- Fire-Roasted Pimientos de Piquillo Peppers: Wood-fire roasted, skinned and seeded peppers with a gorgeous sweet smoky flavor.
- Esparragos Blancos: tender and delicate white asparagus spears
- Queso Afuega’L Pitu: one of Spain’s oldest cheeses from Asturias made with unpasteurized cow’s milk. Slightly acidic with a creamy texture
- Queso Cabrales: semi-hard, blue cheese with penetrating aroma and sharp, acidic, mildly salty taste.
|Dimensions||20 × 16 × 8 in|
You may also like…