Chef Katie’s Spanish Pantry Favorites
This experience contains a hand-picked round-up of Chef Katie Button’s favorite Spanish pantry items from Cúrate at Home. These products are in her kitchen at all times, and integrated into her cooking almost daily.
We recommend adding Chef Katie’s cookbook, Cúrate: Authentic Spanish Food from an American Kitchen, to this gift. All cookbooks are signed, and you can even request a personalized cookbook!
Want to send this experience with wine? Visit Cúrate Spanish Wine Club to order Katie’s pantry favorites with a bottle of Spanish wine! Please note: we are currently able to ship wine within North Carolina, and to Connecticut, Florida, Louisiana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oregon, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
- Molino 100% Picual Olive Oil: The nuances between different olive oils never cease to amaze! This premium extra virgin olive oil from Molino – the makers of O-Med – is recommended as a finishing oil for meat, pasta or legumes. Look for aromas of banana and tomato, with a balanced and slightly spicy finish on the palate.
- Crunchy Sea Salt: Sourced from Spain, this is a superb finishing salt for any dish.
- Spicewalla Esplette Pepper: Chef Katie Button loves to sprinkle it over grilled or roasted vegetables – like okra! Add it to sausages, in a rub for grilled meats, over eggs, in sauce or wherever a lightly smoky kick would flourish.
- Cúrate Pincho Moruno Rub: The spice blend for the well-loved lamb skewers at Cúrate is a homage to the Moors’ historical influence in Spain. Warm flavors from both side of the Strait of Gibraltar are perfect for any type of grilled meat or veggie.
- Anchovy-stuffed Olives: Pop open a can and serve alongside potato chips, or add to a cocktail or vermouth on the rocks.
- Anchovies: Amp up the flavor of dressings, marinades and sauces with the umami flavor from anchovies, or serve with a piparra pepper for the easiest bandarilla.
- O-Med PX Sherry Vinegar: A blend of Pedro Ximénez wine and sherry vinegar aged in oak barrels. Nutty, sweet, and dark amber, this vinegar is excellent for finishing roasted meats, vegetables, and fish.
Please note: Due to ongoing global supply chain delays, some products may be substituted for brands of a similar quality.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 4 in|