Chef Katie’s Spanish Pantry Favorites
This experience contains a hand-picked round-up of Chef Katie Button’s favorite Spanish pantry items from Cúrate at Home. These products are in her kitchen at all times, and integrated into her cooking almost daily. Add a signed cookbook for a truly personalized gift.
Out of stock
- Molino 100% Picual Olive Oil: The nuances between different olive oils never cease to amaze! This premium extra virgin olive oil from Molino – the makers of O-Med – is recommended as a finishing oil for meat, pasta or legumes. Look for aromas of banana and tomato, with a balanced and slightly spicy finish on the palate.
- O-Med PX Sherry Vinegar: A blend of Pedro Ximénez wine and sherry vinegar aged in oak barrels. Nutty, sweet, and dark amber, this vinegar is excellent for finishing roasted meats, vegetables, and fish.
- Crunchy Sea Salt: Sourced from Spain, this is a superb finishing salt for any dish.
- Anchovies: Amp up the flavor of dressings, marinades and sauces with the umami flavor from anchovies, or serve with a piparra pepper for the easiest bandarilla.
- Spicewalla Esplette Pepper: Chef Katie Button loves to sprinkle it over grilled or roasted vegetables – like okra! Add it to sausages, in a rub for grilled meats, over eggs, in sauce or wherever a lightly smoky kick would flourish.
- Anchovy-stuffed Olives: Pop open a can and serve alongside potato chips, or add to a cocktail or vermouth on the rocks.
|Dimensions||20 × 16 × 8 in|