Cúrate at Home Experience
Experience Cúrate at home! This package is the closest you can get to experiencing Cúrate Tapas Bar without a reservation. Shipped to your door with cooking instructions, the most-loved dishes from Cúrate, and an Asheville-made 3-legged pig for toothpicks!
Please note: To ensure freshness in transit, this product ships on Monday and Tuesday unless overnight shipping is selected.
- Pan con Tomate: A frozen, par-baked baguette and ½ pint of fresh tomate fresco – Simply toast the bread and spread the tomatoes over the toasted slices to recreate the classic pan con tomate at home!
- Anchoas: Anchovies – Enjoy these anchovies on their own, or skewer them onto a toothpick along with a piparra pepper and olive for a traditional pincho.
- Manchego Cheese: Unpasteurized sheep’s milk cheese – Contains an unmistakable supple flavor and buttery notes.
- Croquetas de Pollo: 12 creamy chicken fritters – Made by hand and ready to be fried until golden brown.
- Pimientos de Piquillo Rellenos: 6 piquillo peppers stuffed with Spanish goat cheese – Serve at room temperature as part of an appetizer spread or sear quickly on both sides in a pan until just warmed through to serve as a side dish with lunch or dinner.
- Gazpacho: One quart of chilled tomato and cucumber soup – Great for anytime of day and makes a great on-the-go snack.
- Pincho Moruno: 4 lamb skewers,marinated with Moorish spice – thaw, then grill or sear!
- Cúrate Pig: Ceramic pig toothpick holder – Lori Theriault of Crazy Green Studios in the River Arts District makes every pig by hand. These pigs only have three legs – the fourth is the jamon!
|Dimensions||20 × 16 × 8 in|