The Cúrate at Home Experience
Experience Cúrate at home! This package is the closest you can get to experiencing Cúrate Tapas Bar without a reservation. Shipped to your door with cooking instructions, the most-loved dishes from Cúrate, and an Asheville-made 3-legged pig for toothpicks!
Please note: This item is prepared fresh each Monday and ships on Tuesdays and Wednesday. If you are ordering on Wednesday and would like to receive your package before the weekend, select Next Day Air at checkout and your package will ship on Thursday to arrive Friday, pending availability. UPS delivery timelines are not guaranteed.
- Pan con Tomate: A frozen, half loaf of thin and crispy “pan de cristal” and ½ pint of fresh tomate fresco – Simply toast the bread and spread the tomatoes over the toasted slices to recreate the classic pan con tomate at home!
- Anchoas: Anchovies – Enjoy these anchovies on their own, or skewer them onto a toothpick along with a piparra pepper and olive for a traditional pincho.
- Boquerones: White Cantabrian anchovies marinated in vinegar, garlic and herbs, then hand packed in olive oil. A classic tapa, these can be enjoyed alone, atop pan con tomate, or alongside anchovies topped with olive oil.
- Manchego Cheese: Sheep’s milk cheese – an unmistakable supple flavor and buttery notes.
- Croquetas de Pollo: 12 creamy chicken fritters – Made by hand and ready to be fried until golden brown.
- Pimientos de Piquillo Rellenos: 6 piquillo peppers stuffed with Spanish goat cheese – Serve at room temperature as part of an appetizer spread or sear quickly on both sides in a pan until just warmed through to serve as a side dish with lunch or dinner.
- Gazpacho: One quart of chilled tomato and cucumber soup – Great for anytime of day and makes a great on-the-go snack.
- Pincho Moruno: 4 lamb skewers, marinated with Moorish spice – thaw, then grill or sear!
- Cúrate Pig: Ceramic pig toothpick holder – Lori Theriault of Crazy Green Studios here in Asheville makes every pig by hand. These pigs only have three legs – the fourth is the jamon!
|Dimensions||20 × 16 × 8 in|