Cúrate at Home Holiday ‘Cesta’
Treat yourself or a loved to our specialty giftbox which includes everything one may need to create a holiday charcuterie experience, including locally sourced items, a cutting board by local artisan Danny Schwalje of AVL CustomMade, South Slope Cheese Company’s ‘Mellow Mango Chutney’, and artisan crackers from Accidental Baker. Also featured in this set is Cúrate’s housemade salchichón perfectly paired with Garrotxa cheese, a creamy goat cheese rich in flavor!
In Spain, ‘Cesta’ translates to basket and the term is often used to describe a gift between friends or colleagues either to celebrate a job well done or the upcoming holiday!
- Cutting Board – Locally sourced cutting board (6″ x 8″) made using a wide selection of wood varieties including maple, black walnut, mahogany, and more. Created for Cúrate by local artisan, Danny Schwalje of AVL CustomMade!
- Salchichón – Made by Cúrate! A Catalan classic – mild, cured pork sausage made with Carolina pork, which stars against a backdrop of peppercorns and nutmeg. The perfect addition to any charcuterie board!
- Garrotxa – A traditional goat’s milk cheese produced in the Catalonia region of Northern Spain. The full-bodied cheese is rich in flavor with a moist, creamy, yet almost flaky texture.
- South Slope Cheese Mango Chutney – Savory mango chutney topping great for adding a finishing touch to charcuterie trays or even grilling items such as pork or lamb. Perfectly spiced for the holiday season.
- Accidental Baker Sea Salt Crackers – Artisan flatbread crackers handmade and packaged in small batches at a family bakery in Hillsborough, NC. Made using only the finest ingredients like locally milled flour, sea salt and extra virgin olive oil.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|